Complaint Review: Unisa

• Updated: Tue, December 20, 2011

• Reported By: Anonymous — Orange New Jersey USA
Unisa
5 Greenwich Office Park Greenwich, Connecticut United States of America

Unisa I had a heel break on a pair of Unisa shoes I purchased from Lord & Taylor Greenwich, Connecticut

I purchased two pairs of the same sandals by Unisa, the name of the shoe is Alana, one pair in rouge one in black.  One day I was going to lunch, I had on the black pair and the heel broke off of the right shoe.  I contacted Unisa and they replied to my email, asking me where had I purchased the shoes, I replied back, Lord & Taylor thinking they were going to compensate me or something.  I never heard from them again.  Before contacting Unisa, I took the shoe to a shoe repair place to have them see what could be done, the shoe repair man said the shoe was made cheaply and that there was nothing he could do, because it would cost me too much for him to repair.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2011 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Unisa/Greenwich-Connecticut-06831/Unisa-I-had-a-heel-break-on-a-pair-of-Unisa-shoes-I-purchased-from-Lord-Taylor-Greenwi-811750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Unisa