Complaint Review: United Air Comfort AKA United Restoration

• Submitted: Wed, February 05, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, June 17, 2003

• Reported By:Newbury Park California
United Air Comfort AKA United Restoration
Van Nuys Off Of Stagg ST. Van Nuys, California U.S.A.

United Air Comfort AKA United Restoration Scammers of both employees & consumers! Beware! Dishonest work...Rip-off Artists! Van Nuys California

*Consumer Comment: Thank you to Jason and others on the RippOff Report.com

I only wish I had known ripoff.com existed before I actually showed up to work for this scam-company. I am new to Newbury Park and needed a job. Put in 12 hour days and made pennies off of commission with no hourly/salary using my tools and vehicle. Promised $600-800 each week...no benefits...my own vehicle driving from LA to Oxnard...put my foot down when they wanted me to go out to Lancaster!

They screw the customer by upselling on the premises...the "negative air machine" used to "clean the ducts" doesn't even work. Hidden costs and fees all across the board...in order for you (employee) to make any $$ you have to cajole the customer into a bunch of extra services that basically do nothing.

Scam...Scam...Scam! I feel a little better knowing that these guys have been reported and only hung in with the job for two weeks because I'm not a quitter and was showing due diligence. I received 2 checks for two weeks of lying to people. As for the money they paid me...well...I am 28 years young and haven't made pennies like these since I was 12!

Jason
Newbury Park, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2003 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Air-Comfort-AKA-United-Restoration/Van-Nuys-California/United-Air-Comfort-AKA-United-Restoration-Scammers-of-both-employees-consumers-Beware-44272. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Air Comfort AKA United Restoration

Thank you to Jason and others on the RippOff Report.com

AUTHOR: Scott - (U.S.A.)

I just cancelled my appointment with United Air Comfort after reading the horrific reports about them on rippoffreport.com. I just did a search on Google under the name United Air Comfort and it lead me to the rippoffreport.com web site. What a great web site! Keep up the good work.