Complaint Review: United Air Comfort & United Restoration

• Submitted: Sat, August 23, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, August 23, 2003

• Reported By:San Diego California
United Air Comfort & United Restoration
Kearny Mesa Office San Diego, California U.S.A.

United Air Comfort & United Restoration Worked 67 hours in one week and still havn't got paid. San Diego California

I was recently employed by United Air Comfort. I worked a total of 67 hours in one week and still no paycheck. Some days I worked from 7:00 am to 12:00am thinking I was going to get paid good for it. Then one day a new manager walked in and took over. Now I have no paycheck and all the blame was put on the manager they replaced. I quit after they did not give me what they said they were going to pay me for some of there install work.

I worked very hard to be a good employee and all they could do was repramand me for not getting more money out of a 83 year old woman on social security. They send their technitions out without EPA certifications on jobs that they are not really qualified or trained for properely. If you dont sell extra services or equipment other than the duct cleaning or tune up then you have to stay out untill you make them more money. I was told upon hiring that I would make 25% commission on each job or my hourly rate of $6.75 for the hours worked, which ever was greater.

But let me tell you they also told me that I only make an hourly rate for the first three days, that now I was on commision and they tried to force me to work more hours and sell more bogus services. I recomend that if you are looking for employment that you pass this company up cause its not worth the headache or the imorality of the job. I am in the process of trying to get the money that they owe me but still have to wait another week to see if they will pay me right. Weather customer or employee I recommend that you stay clear of this ripoff company and get someone who know what they are doing.

San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2003 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Air-Comfort-United-Restoration/San-Diego-California/United-Air-Comfort-United-Restoration-Worked-67-hours-in-one-week-and-still-havnt-got-p-66103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Air Comfort & United Restoration