Complaint Review: United Air Comfort

• Submitted: Fri, January 28, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, January 28, 2005

• Reported By:Chino California
United Air Comfort
PO Box 8649 Deerfield Bch, Florida U.S.A.

United Air Comfort Did not pay honest hourly wages Claimed I quit so they didn't have to pay unemployment Deerfield Florida

I worked out of the Riverside California office. They made me use my own truck, paid no milage. Had us call in when we got to a house and call when we left so they didn't have to pay for traveling time. When I got into an accident between houses and totaled my car they told me to come to work anyway. I borrowed my moms van they said if I didn't use it for work I was fired. I refused, they then said I quit.

They wanted me to pay for equipment that was damaged in the accident. I refused. We worked 10-15 hours a day. As much as 200 miles from home. We were never paid for all of this. After working there for 5 weeks they wanted me to be a lead tech and train new employees.

Tha place is a total scam. I have found Mark Berch now running a company called Fifth Ave. Shops in Boca Raton Fl. The number is 866-928-3719. I called and asked for my w-2. We shall see....

Patrick
Chino, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2005 11:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Air-Comfort/Deerfield-Bch-Florida-33443/United-Air-Comfort-Did-not-pay-honest-hourly-wages-Claimed-I-quit-so-they-didnt-have-to-p-129340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Air Comfort