Complaint Review: United Air Comfort

• Submitted: Fri, October 24, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, October 24, 2003

• Reported By:Odenton Maryland
United Air Comfort
400 Fairway Drive Deerfield Beach, Florida U.S.A.

United Air Comfort NO-SHOW Deerfield Beach Florida

I scheduled a furnace check-up with this company and they were a no-show. They gave me a 1-3 p.m. window today. I called at 3:30 and asked where the technician was and they stated that he was in Silver Spring and was en route. I knew if that were true that it would take a while. I called again at 5:45 and inquired and the dispatcher said that he tried to call me at 5:19 to let me know that the technician went home sick, when in fact he did not call at all.

He made no concessions, even after I told him that I lost wages for five hours for this. I wouldn't recommend this company at all. They also advertise for air duct cleaning.

I regret not checking ripoff first, but now that I have and after reading the complaints, I'm glad he didn't come!

Staci
Odenton, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2003 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Air-Comfort/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33441/United-Air-Comfort-NO-SHOW-Deerfield-Beach-Florida-70030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Air Comfort