• Report: #119179

• Submitted: Sun, November 21, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, November 21, 2004

• Reported By:montclair California
United Air Comfort
400 Fairway Drive #102 Deerfled Beach, Florida U.S.A.

United Air Comfort ripoff Deerfled Beach Florida

This company installed a heater and a/c unit and left a mess over my yard, did trouble, finished job. Now my heater does not work and I can't get a hold of anybody. They change their number every 3 month or sooner. I got two different numbers in the time I did business with them in two to three months. They are dirty.

They came out and inspected the repairs and said they would be back in a week. Well I got a call back and the guy told me my renters were not available when fact they were there. He just did not go there so I went out to their address on the invoice to find them in Irwindale and the warehouse had a sticker united air comfort. inc. But nobody home. I went next store in the complex and he said that his landlord was looking for them too.
I know they screwed everyone, those stinking punks

Marvin
montclair, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2004 06:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Air-Comfort/Deerfled-Beach-Florida-33441/United-Air-Comfort-ripoff-Deerfled-Beach-Florida-119179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Air Comfort