Complaint Review: United Air Comfort

• Submitted: Mon, May 10, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, May 10, 2004

• Reported By:concord California
United Air Comfort
5821 N Andrews Way Ft Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

United Air Comfort ripoff, fradulent, liars, cash checks for deposit even when appt canceled within 72 hrs Ft Lauderdale Florida

Concord, CA; My landlord made an appt with united air comfort to give an estimate, they required a 10% deposit at the time of appt. Of course there is the 72 cancelation law which they totally ignore!!! I canceled within 72 hrs., and was told I would receive my check Back! Dont beliecve them!! even after the cancellation date they cashed my check!!!

When I called corporate offices I was told they had no record that I called although I sa on the refund list for a refund of $106.00 when my check was for $175.00 which I was now being charged for the bid.

This company is made of nothing but crooks, to further my frustration, they only do refund checks once a month, so they get to collect intrest on my money as well!!

concord, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2004 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Air-Comfort/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33309/United-Air-Comfort-ripoff-fradulent-liars-cash-checks-for-deposit-even-when-appt-cancel-90870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Air Comfort