plain

• Reported By:
United Air Comfort
unknown Nationwide U.S.A.

United Air Comfort Strikes Again! ripoff

United Air Comfort has come to Southern California. For $49 they will clean seven air ducts, for $10 each they will clean more than seven, but the uptake ducts are $20 each, then they do some sanitizing for double the base price, and add some more. I was dumb, and got taken for $205 even though the worker never even touched one of the uptake ducts.

After the technician left my house I discovered the broken lamp in my dressing room. When I went to get my copy of the work order that I had signed I discovered that he had taken it with him, had taken the ad I originally called from, and had not left a business card or any other way to get in touch with the company. So I immediately stopped payment on my check and am now waiting for this outfit to call me.

One way or another I intend to get paid for my lamp. I know I got snookered, but that's my fault. Breaking my lamp and leaving me with no way to contact the company is not my fault.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Air-Comfort/nationwide/United-Air-Comfort-Strikes-Again-ripoff-5395. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Air Comfort