Complaint Review: United Air Temp Air Conditioning and Heating

• Updated: Fri, April 12, 2013

• Reported By: lbmiller — frederick Maryland
United Air Temp Air Conditioning and Heating
6900 Hill Park Drive Lorton, VA Lorton, Virginia United States of America

United Air Temp Air Conditioning and Heating NEVER ARRIVED TOLD ME THEY WOULD SHOW BETWEEN 9AM AND MIDNIGHT. THEN YELLED AT ME AND TOLD ME TO ELSEWHERE Lorton, Virginia

Do not use this company. They told me a technician would come to my home between 9am and midnight, which alone was absurd. At 6pm, I called to see if a more exact time would be given, and I was told "NO, they come when they can", and if I didn't want to wait then I could cancel. Being that it was lready 6pm, we waited...and waited...and waited. Needless to say, nobdoy arrived and nobody called.  I contacted customer service the next morning and I was told "that's too bad", and the very rude woman, named Poinsetta, told me a technician could come between 2-4 that day, to which I replied nobody would be home. Poinsetta then me that she offered me a solution and if I don't like it, I could get another company. I asked to speak with a supervisor and I was passed aroudn until Poinsetta answered and told me she was the only available supervisor, which she is not. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. There are enough reputable HVAC companies to use, so please use one of them, not this one where employees yell at you after they fail to show up during their 16 hour window!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2013 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Air-Temp-Air-Conditioning-and-Heating/Lorton-Virginia-/United-Air-Temp-Air-Conditioning-and-Heating-NEVER-ARRIVED-TOLD-ME-THEY-WOULD-SHOW-BETWEE-1042705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Air Temp Air Conditioning and Heating