Complaint Review: United Airlines

• Submitted: Wed, October 24, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, October 24, 2007

• Reported By:Nehren Other
United Airlines
united.com Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

United Airlines Rubbery at Chicago O'Hare by Airline personell Chicago Illinois

October 23rd, Flight UA7237 from Chicago to Nashville. I had my Carry-On Luggage with me, but airline personell did not allow me to take the pilot case into the cabin of the Canadair Jet. I had to place it onto a cart right infront of the Airplane. Then I was allowed to enter the plane.

After 50 Minutes of waiting in the full airplane, the Stewardess enter the cabin with my case in her hands asking me if I can put it under my seat. I did it. Arrived in my Hotel in Nashville I checked my case and recognized that valueables above 10.000 US $ where gone: ipod, cash and a Omega watch.

United Airlines now claims, they are not responsible for cary-on-luggage. But in the moment airline personell tells me to leave my cary-on-luggage outside the airplane, it is not my cary-on anymore.
This is like organized crime what happens here.
Shame on United Airlines and the Chicago airport personel!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2007 05:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Airlines/Chicago-Illinois/United-Airlines-Rubbery-at-Chicago-OHare-by-Airline-personell-Chicago-Illinois-280697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Airlines