Complaint Review: United American Financial

• Submitted: Mon, May 12, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, May 12, 2008

• Reported By:Mooresboro North Carolina
United American Financial
www.unitedamericanfinancial.com Irvine, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-9230509
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

United American Financial loan repair company Irvine California

I was contacted by a gentleman who said he got my name from an application I had filled out to get a loan to get things straighten out. I did what they said and on Friday 5/9/08 they said the fund were released and I should get it shortly. I have not received it yet and now I am finding other people on rip off with the same problem. I did look them up before I did what they wanted me to do. If anyone knows how to get a hold of them please let me know. I can not get the phone number to work anymore.

Jlmlb
Mooresboro, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2008 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-American-Financial/Irvine-California/United-American-Financial-loan-repair-company-Irvine-California-332129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United American Financial