Complaint Review: United American Financial

• Submitted: Thu, April 24, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, April 24, 2008

• Reported By:Gallatin Tennessee
United American Financial
New York, New York U.S.A.

United American Financial They almost had me New York New York

I received a call today from Tanya Stevens at United American Financial granting me a 25,000 loan with 6.64% interest rate. And she stated there company was on the BBB report as good. And ask for 2,500 upfront for insurance purposes I believe it was and I could send half now of 1250.00 and they would send half the loan. I ask where I would be sending this 1250.00 and she could not say she was just the one who told me my terms and conditions. Since I have been ripped off before I knew it was a scam right away, it is against the law to ask for money upfront for a loan, that ususally why they want you to western union it to Canada.

So I let her know I was not interested and that I knew it was a scam and had read all about there company.

Thank you rip off report you saved me from falling for this one!!

Karen
Gallatin, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2008 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-American-Financial/New-York-New-York/United-American-Financial-They-almost-had-me-New-York-New-York-328595. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United American Financial