Complaint Review: United Auto Credit, Riverside, CA

• Submitted: Wed, February 20, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, February 20, 2008

• Reported By:Rialto California
United Auto Credit, Riverside, CA
4280 Latham St. Riverside, California U.S.A.

United Auto Credit, Riverside, CA Extracting blood from a Potato. No reason was acceptable. United Auto Credit pushes you to the edge. I hope they don't push you off! Riverside California

As an adult in my forties I should not have to lie to anyone. United Auto Credit pushes to the point where you feel like a 5 year old being punished by your parents for going to the bathroom on yourself.

I was late for a few months each month because of a huge debt. Which put me behind on all my bills. I choose to try and keep my place to live and run late with my car payments. I was never 30 days late and most cases I was two weeks late.

United Auto Credit start by calling my job, then my cell, then my home. When I stop taking their calls they called my co-workers within my department and harrassed our company operator that I wasn't picking up my phone. This can't be legal. Intimadation, Harrassment, Slander. What's next kidnapping your first born?

On the Edge
Rialto, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2008 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Auto-Credit-Riverside-CA/Riverside-California-92501/United-Auto-Credit-Riverside-CA-Extracting-blood-from-a-Potato-No-reason-was-acceptable-310582. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Auto Credit, Riverside, CA