Complaint Review: United Auto Credit

• Submitted: Tue, June 17, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, June 17, 2008

• Reported By:Zion Illinois
United Auto Credit
2004 Joppa Ave Zion Il 60099 Arlington Heights, Illinois U.S.A.

United Auto Credit nagging Arlington Heights Illinois

Unitd auto was good for calling about car payments, before my first car payment was due they were calling weeks before it was due. After I had my car for about a year and a half they were calling everyone in my family if the payment was one or two days late, and sometimes they would even call me at work the day of my car payment. There was one time my brother was over to my cousin house and a guy ask hime was he gay. About a year ago I had lost my job my brother was making payment for me and the calls got worse and I just told him not to pay it any more and it took them a month to come and get the car why did it take them so long to come and get since I didn't have a grace period.

Tyrone
Zion, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2008 05:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Auto-Credit/Arlington-Heights-Illinois/United-Auto-Credit-nagging-Arlington-Heights-Illinois-341300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Auto Credit