Complaint Review: United Auto Credit

• Submitted: Mon, September 22, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, September 22, 2008

• Reported By:blackwood New Jersey
United Auto Credit
Po Box 616 Bensalem, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

United Auto Credit Do Not Finance Thru United Auto Credit You will be Sorry!! Bensalem Pennsylvania

Let me tell you, when you finance a car, make sure you ask who's financing your auto loan, if they say United Auto Credit don't go thru with it I've been harrassed for being one day late with my payment. I even lost my job because they kept calling my work and I informed them when I was gonna make the payment to stop calling my family members and especially my job I had only been working there a couple of months.

They still continue to call everyday 3 and four times day that my employer couldn't tolerate it any longer so they let me go. Now they are really nasty threathen to take my car because they don't tolerate late payments. Now the company turn my loan over to another one of there offices and they are calling me sending letters to my sisters house saying I owe them 40 dollar late fee plus my orginal payment is 318.29 and my payment this month was due on the 14th since I'm no longer working I've informed them they will get what I owe them on the 25th well that is not acceptable, they say I owe them now 441.49 Are they kidding me!!!!

I have to hide my car because I don't want to wake up and it be gone. I've trying to get another dealership to pay this car off or if I can get another car then they can come get this car it's not worth the agravation with everything being the way it is at least they are getting the money. I'm not sending the an extra 100.00 dollars on the 25th they will be getting the 318.29, and still hide my car until I can get another one. I'm changing my phone number so that they can't harrass me any longer and as for my family members I told them to CuZz them out and say stopp calling here. It's really bad I wouldn't want anyone to go thru this Don't do any type of business with them And yes we need a class action law suit against these people from the reports we have enough people to do it. Just beware of UNITED AUTO CREDIT FINANCE

blackwood, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2008 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Auto-Credit/Bensalem-Pennsylvania-19607/United-Auto-Credit-Do-Not-Finance-Thru-United-Auto-Credit-You-will-be-Sorry-Bensalem-Pen-375076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Auto Credit