Complaint Review: United Auto Credit

• Submitted: Mon, September 29, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, October 17, 2008

• Reported By:blackwood New Jersey
United Auto Credit
Po Box 616 Bensalem, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

United Auto Credit is a cruel finance company Bensalem Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: Get a auto loan

*Consumer Comment: Everyone?

*Author of original report: Who said I was lying?

*Consumer Comment: Hmmmmmm

I was late with my car payment which was due on the 14th of september, 2008 I paid it by money gram what I owed plus 10 day late fee even tho they don't tolerate late payment. My coupon book says if I'm late pay 10 dollars, well I was sent in the mail a certified letter stating I owed them 150.00 more than what my payment was. I've had this loan for two years and never had I paid more than I had too.

Well I made my payment on a Thursday and on Monday they sent someone out to my house. He didn't have a tow truck just his suv. He wante to know if the car was here I told him no my sister had it, he just kept asking me questions so I finally said to him why are you here I made my payment by money gram. Well he wanted me to call the office so he can verify the payment well when I got on the phone with them let me tell you.

my account was transfered to another one of there offices, now they got there payment but informed me I still owed them 150.00 more I told them since I've had this loan for two years I've never paid over 150.00 more on this loan. My coupon book says 10 dollars late fee and that is it. They had the nerve to makeup some added charges, well I told them to send it to me in writing, They were nasty, I told them I've never heard of a fiance company not tolerating late payments even there own man who came to my house says he thought the grace period was 15days, I told him not with them because if I'm one day late they call my house, my job, my family members my friends I put down on my application.

well me and the lady got into it and I told her to send me a copy of my contract she gonna tell me I have to go back to my dealership, well I told her I had this loan 2 years with them they are my finance company they should have something in writing about no lateness. I told them stopp calling my family members and she had the nerve to tell me to have someone payoff the loan and they will stop calling everyone. Real nasty. And that is what I'm in the process of doing.

But if they want to be really smart I'm in a situation where they can take the car I'll file bankruptcy and they won't get any money, keep harrassing me and my family members. This is terrible never if your reading this DON'T HAVE ANY THING TO DO WITH UNITED AUTO CREDIT YOU, YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS WILL BE HARRASSED TWO AND THREE TIMES A DAY. THEY WILL EVEN SEND SOMEONE OUT TO YOUR JOB NOW YOU KNOW THAT IS BAD.

Qyandela
blackwood, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2008 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Auto-Credit/Bensalem-Pennsylvania-19607/United-Auto-Credit-is-a-cruel-finance-company-Bensalem-Pennsylvania-377046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Auto Credit

Get a auto loan

AUTHOR: Qyandela - (U.S.A.)

Since your said I'm lying get a auto loan thru United Auto Credit, God for bid you get in a situation and can't make your payment on the due date, and you will see like any other reports your read about this company will happen to you then you will see who is lying.

Everyone?

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

""Everyone is late with there car payment one way or another it still doesn't give this company to treat people the way that they do.""

Everyone? I have never been late with a vehicle payment. I don't know anyone who HAS been late with a vehicle payment.

Who said I was lying?

AUTHOR: Qyandela - (U.S.A.)

Who said I was lying about my report on this company? Everybody who has reported United auto credit has the same experience one way or another. Let me tell you to Finance a car thru United Auto Credit and we will be reading your ripoff report one way or another. Everyone is late with there car payment one way or another it still doesn't give this company to treat people the way that they do.

Hmmmmmm

AUTHOR: Resty - (U.S.A.)

Guess you should have paid ON TIME.....then none of this would have happened. It doesnt make it a rip off just cuz they ticked you off.

I dont agree with some of the tactics these people use but Im sure they get sick of people lying to them on a daily basis.