Complaint Review: United Auto Credit

• Submitted: Thu, August 16, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, August 16, 2007

• Reported By:schaumburg Illinois
United Auto Credit
113 Fairfield Way Bloomingdale, Illinois U.S.A.

United Auto Credit called my brother house asking them to make up a lie to get me over there and take my keys for a small payment Ripoff Bloomingdale Illinois

i could not believe what was told to me over the phone by sister she said a lady from united auto credit call them up asking them to make up a lie to get me over there take my keys and hide them until they get there and they will pay them for this action.

then just a month before that a lady called me from united auto credit asking me to walk down the street and look for a car someone had thru them and if i find it call her back so she can come and repo it and she will give me 300 dollars.

Rere
schaumburg, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2007 04:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Auto-Credit/Bloomingdale-Illinois/United-Auto-Credit-called-my-brother-house-asking-them-to-make-up-a-lie-to-get-me-over-the-268059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Auto Credit