Complaint Review: United Auto Credit

• Submitted: Thu, July 23, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 23, 2009

• Reported By:cleveland Ohio
United Auto Credit
19855 Outer Drive, Ste. 105-W Dearborn, Michigan U.S.A.

United Auto Credit Right Hand vs. Left Hand Dearborn Michigan

I haven't had a verbal conversation with these people as of yet. I recieved a letter from them today, stating my account was seriously overdue, which I know isn't true, because I have made the payment on my vehicle from the previous month, and the current months payment isn't due. I'm not going to respond to them, after reading the article posted on the internet, about them being a rip off company. I have in the past had very intense conversations with their office in Richmond Va. much like the article, demanding I seek a loan from various outlets, in which I responded it wasn't possible, I am having a hardship at the present, and faxed them the required information to prove my hardship, which was a waste of time. After another round of verbal jabs, I finally told the guy (Chris) that I would return the vehicle and be done with it, I don't need the added stress from heartless people, in which I got the response that I'd still have to pay for the vehicle even though I don't have it in my possession, and that by law, the company would repo the vehicle, sell it at an auction and the remaining balance on the vehicle after the sale would be my responsiblity to pay. Again I told him to do what he had to do. Later, maybe a week later I made the payment, and I still have the vehicle, but I don't understand where this letter is coming from, unless the right hand isn't communicating with the left hand, at which that's not my problem.

Poppajoe
cleveland, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2009 06:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Auto-Credit/Dearborn-Michigan-48124-2027/United-Auto-Credit-Right-Hand-vs-Left-Hand-Dearborn-Michigan-472774. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Auto Credit