Complaint Review: United Auto Credit

• Submitted: Thu, December 27, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, December 27, 2007

• Reported By:Manassas Virginia
United Auto Credit
P.O. Box 1584 Lorton, Virginia U.S.A.

United Auto Credit Mailed out my payment on time to this company! Unfortunately, they received my payment 1 day after the due date. I was called at work, home and cell! The next day, received a note posted on my front door, all for being 1 DAY LATE!! Lorton Virginia

I am not happy at all with this company! I have always made all payments on time!!! Due to the Holidays some mail is just running behind in delivering! I mailed out my payment 4 days before due date. This company did not receive my payment until the day after my due date. I received a phone call at my work early that morning, which I had asked that they do not contact my work, they asked how come I had not mailed out my payment! I informed the company that I had mailed my payment 4 days ago and that they should have received it by now! All in one day I had received a phone call from this company and later that day a representative from the company drove to my house and placed a note on my door! Never have I had a company go through all these steps to harasse a loyal customer! I have been a customer with many other credit companies and have never experience this type of service. I received threatening letters from this company stating that if I did not call them within 24 hours that they would have to take further action against me! Again, all for 1 day late!!!!

Not happy!
Manassas, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2007 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Auto-Credit/Lorton-Virginia-22199/United-Auto-Credit-Mailed-out-my-payment-on-time-to-this-company-Unfortunately-they-rece-294884. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Auto Credit