Complaint Review: United Auto Group Inc. Dallas

• Updated: Tue, July 09, 2013

• Reported By: ozonetraders — Collinsville Texas
United Auto Group Inc. Dallas
3300 Garden Brook Drive Farmers Branch 75234 Farmers Branch, Texas USA

United Auto Group Inc. Dallas uagdallas.com These are just some of the very poor customer reviews on the Internet about United Auto Group Dallas Farmers Branch Texas

*Consumer Comment: Just Wondering...

United Auto Group Dallas - 3300 Garden Brook Dive, Farmers Branch, Dallas Texas 75234

These are some of the comments out there about this used car dealership:

I bought a BMW 745li from United Auto Group Inc in Dallas. A few days later a loss of fluid light came on and it turns out the entire power steering pump needs to be replaced and it is going to cost over $2,000!! I contacted the salesman, Brian, and he assured me it did not have the problem when he sold it to me....well as you can tell I don t believe that! Long story short, I won’t ever do business with them again and suggest you don’t either.

Steer clear! I flew in from out of state(one way) to buy a beautiful car at a great price. Upon arrival, Sean gave me an excuse that he couldn't pick me up from the airport, said he would pay my cab fare(he wouldn't), once at the dealership the contract was $4400 more than agreed to. After much debate(being tired and stranded) he gave me a check for $600 and I left with an empty tank of gas. These guys are ruthless when it comes to making money(Lie, cheat, steal). Buyer beware!!!

I agree with the reviewer who said that these people are ruthless and greedy. They are also untruthful.  I have had the worst car buying experience of my life with Brian Benchekroun of  United Auto Group Dallas and am almost $30,000 poorer having paid cash for a car which broke down a few days after he cashed my check.  The car is still unusable 6 weeks later with a repair bill of almost $10,000 - I drove the car twice!  Do not trust these people - they will say whatever they need to in order to make the sale.

•  This company is a fraud. They took my money, never got my plates, and never transferred the title over.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Auto-Group-Inc-Dallas/Farmers-Branch-Texas-75234/United-Auto-Group-Inc-Dallas-uagdallascom-These-are-just-some-of-the-very-poor-customer-1065587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Auto Group Inc. Dallas

Just Wondering...

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

Do you kinda think the common sense thing to do if you want to spend $30,000 on a car would be to buy it locally and have YOUR mechanic check it out in advance BEFORE you buy it?  Just wondering.