stuck

• Submitted: Sat, February 16, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, March 03, 2008

• Reported By:Shepherd Texas
United Bank Card
PO Box 4006 Clinton, New Jersey U.S.A.

United Bank Card They collected $7200.00 from my customer on a credit card, I lost the customer because of it,then they wanted to charge me $168.00 Clinton New Jersey

*UPDATE Employee: resolution

*UPDATE Employee: resolution

for cancellation on the transaction. That made me very upset so i cancelled with them and put a stop payment on any further withdrawal's from them out of my account. The then changed there name on the electronic withdrawal and tried to get $1180.00 out of my account. It failed when checked the bank and found it gone so i notified them and they took it back from UBC, they sent me a letter saying they will list it agaist my credit if i didn't pay them. I sent them the letter back with a note that i would be more than happy to pay them if they payed me the $7200.00 they cost me. They are a very under handed co. The amazeing thing is 2 weeks pryor they ran $4300.00 thru with no problem.

Bill
Shepherd, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2008 08:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Bank-Card/Clinton-New-Jersey-08809/United-Bank-Card-They-collected-720000-from-my-customer-on-a-credit-card-I-lost-the-cus-309534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Bank Card

resolution

AUTHOR: Chris Rotondi - (U.S.A.)

This is the second time United Bank Card has attempted to submit a rebuttal. i would appreciate being contacted in order to resolve this issue. I cannot find this merchant in our database any where and wouls appreciate a call in order to resolve this issue.

Chris Rotondi
Tel: 800-201-0461 ext 112
Fax: 908-847-0317
email Crotondi@unitedbankcard.com

resolution

AUTHOR: Chris Rotondi - (U.S.A.)

It is unfortunate that Mr S----- feels he has had a negative expirience with United Bank Card. I would appreciate any opportunity to address this compaint in a professional manner that would achieve some sort of resolution. this website does not provide that forum however.

A few examples as to why this website does not provide a forum to help resolve any possible miscommunication is because an account number or contact information is not proviced. The complaint that United Bank Card must reply to in order to protect it's good name is broad and offers no information that could help United Bank Card research the complaint and resolve this possible issue.

The little amount of research I am able to put into this complaint leads me to beleive the circumstance described is a risk issue and the transaction had to be validated with the issuer of the cardholders credit card. I would appreciate any other info that can be offered in order to understand more about this complaint
my contact information is below

Chris Rotondi