Complaint Review: United Behavioral Health

• Submitted: Thu, July 30, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 30, 2009

• Reported By:Parma Heights Ohio
United Behavioral Health
.unitedbehavioralhealth.com/ San Fransico, California U.S.A.

United Behavioral Health I have been fighting to get approved procedure paid for since July, December 2007 and two procedures in January 2008. I am told, I was not coverd, it was not approved, the hospital never did the procedure and finally yes we should pay for this, but the hospital has not been paid. San Fransico California

I have been fighting to get approved procedure paid for since July, December 2007 and two procedures in January 2008. I am told, I was not coverd, it was not approved, the hospital never did the procedure and finally yes we should pay for this, but the hospital has not been paid. This has gone into collections yet the hospital has never submitted to my secondary insurance since ubh says it will pay.

This is being paid slowly, it is now four procedures it started as ten procedures. Some how someone (I have no idea whom) called hospital billing office on a three way party call with me (it was not me) on 6 July 2008. They claimed an insurance company I never heard of was to cover the cost. The hospital called me to ask about the other insurance company. I informed them I was not on the phone and have no idea about this other insurance company.

The hospital claims they can not send my bill to my secondary insurance since UBH keeps claiming they will pay.

John a. m
Parma Heights, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2009 06:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Behavioral-Health/San-Fransico-California-94105/United-Behavioral-Health-I-have-been-fighting-to-get-approved-procedure-paid-for-since-Jul-474846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Behavioral Health