Complaint Review: United Benefit Advantage

• Updated: Mon, January 27, 2014

• Reported By: an ordinary person — Lawrenceville Georgia
United Benefit Advantage
1620 Bond Street, Naperville, , Illinois USA

United Benefit Advantage & Daily Savings Solutions While purchasing another product the salesperson added this product into the conversation as if it was part of the product I purchased. I accepted it because I thought it was part of what I just had purchased. It has nothing to do with what I purchased and I would have never purchased United Benefit Advantage or Daily Saving Solutions if they had told me what it was. Naperville, Illinois

When I called Nutri-Phenol Laboratories to order a diet supplement the salesperson added a statement at the end of my order that I thought was part of the original order and I accepted it.  It was in fact another product all together.  This was deceptive and I wound up ordering something from United Benefit Advantage and Daily Saving Solutions.  I have cancelled the accounts that were set up for me, but they are charging my credit card $1.95 twice for the packets they sent to me.  I surely would not lhave ordered these.  The sales methods are very deceptive and dishonest.  I will not order any refills of the diet supplement because of the sneaky and underhanded way this has been handled.  Big RipOff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2014 09:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Benefit-Advantage-/Naperville-Illinois-60563/United-Benefit-Advantage-Daily-Savings-Solutions-While-purchasing-another-product-the-1118708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Benefit Advantage