Complaint Review: United Benefit Advantage And ID Sentinel Alert

• Submitted: Tue, June 23, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, September 16, 2009

• Reported By:Nephi Utah
United Benefit Advantage And ID Sentinel Alert
1620 Bond Street Naperville,, Illinois U.S.A.

United Benefit Advantage And ID Sentinel Alert, I never by any knowledge of my own signed up for these ridiculous memberships. They came in the mail saying they would both bill my memberships to my credit card. I do not know how they got that information. Any phone calls I make to their numbers, I either get hung up on over and over again, or I am told this is not business hours when it is exaclty what they they are. Naperville, Illinois

* : Cbsi Response to IDA Ripoff Report # 463938

One day we received 2 envelopes looking exactly the same. Each envelope claimed we have signed up to be members in two different companies. One was ID Sentinel Alert and the other United Benefit Advantage. We were told our first month was at a discounted rate of 29.99 and next month and each month thereafter will be 39.99. That was for UBA. ID Sentinel has a monthly fee of $19.99. These fees would all be charged to my credit card of which I have not idea how they got a credit card number at all.

Every Phone number I try I get a different reponse. One I get a recording telling me all operators are busy and after about 2 minutes, I am hung up on. The other number I call tells me I must call during business hours, when I am calling the exact hours they say they will answer. We will find out what credit card number they have and will cancel the card and refuse the charges! This is nothing but a scam.

The ironic thing is that one of them is a ID protection, yet, you can not contact them if you have had ID problems, so how are they going to help you!

Kayla
Nephi, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2009 12:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Benefit-Advantage-And-ID-Sentinel-Alert/Naperville-Illinois-60563/United-Benefit-Advantage-And-ID-Sentinel-Alert-I-never-by-any-knowledge-of-my-own-signed-463938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Benefit Advantage And ID Sentinel Alert

#1

Cbsi Response to IDA Ripoff Report # 463938

AUTHOR: Edwin v - (U.S.A.)

Dear Kayla in Nephi, UT,

Cbsi Membership Services, located in Naperville, IL, designs and customizes discount benefit membership programs for separate third-party businesses. We solely provide the discounted services to the members registered in the program(s) owned by the third-party businesses.

The third-party businesses provide the program(s) to their customers as an added benefit or they market their private labeled program(s) to their customers as an opportunity to join their club.  The customer service representatives in our call center only answer in-bound calls placed by members who are attempting to use the discounted services offered within their program.  Cbsi does not bill, solicit or telemarket any programs to consumers.

United Benefit Advantage and ID Sentinel Alert are not independent businesses, but are discount membership programs that third-party businesses offer to their customers.

We want to ensure that all of your issues are resolved to your satisfaction as soon as possible. If you were unable to resolve this matter, please call us at 1.888.255.4989 and a representative in our customer service call center will assist you and verify the status of your membership.  At that time, our representative can determine the third-party business responsible for registering you into the United Benefit Advantage and ID Sentinel Alert programs and will connect you with them to address your complaints directly for further resolution.

Sincerely,