Complaint Review: United Benefit Advantage

• Updated: Fri, September 21, 2012

• Reported By: Kathy — Cumming Georgia United States of America
United Benefit Advantage
1620 Bond Street Naperville, Illinois United States of America

United Benefit Advantage Charged me $39.95 without my permission, I've never heard of this company. I was going to login but Naperville, Illinois

I noticed a unauthorized charge on 9/21 of $39.95 so I immediately called the customer service #866-953=2937 and told her I did not authorize this, the lady said I joined on a trail basis and when I didn't cancel, they started billing me the $39.95 and it is a non-refundable charge but I could cancel and no more charges will be on my account. She also wanted to know if I had received my $100.00 coupons and I told her NO that I was unaware of joining and now I can't login without a user name and password. Please investigate these "crooks" this just infuriates me. I am on a fixed budget since retiring and I cannot afford such nonsense..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2012 07:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Benefit-Advantage/Naperville-Illinois-60563/United-Benefit-Advantage-Charged-me-3995-without-my-permission-Ive-never-heard-of-thi-944552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Benefit Advantage