Complaint Review: United Benefit Advantage

• Updated: Sat, April 07, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Albany New York United States of America
United Benefit Advantage
1620 Bond St. Naperville IL 60563 Naperville, Illinois United States of America

United Benefit Advantage charged my account without my knowledge and consent. Naperville, Illinois

Like many others, I too have been charged $5.95 cents and made a member since 3/28/2012 of United Benefits Advantage. I would like to know if i can block their account for blocking all further payments. It may not be possible to get back the money they have already charged, but hopefully block further payments. Please let me know any measures i can take. Thank you for having this portal to post our grievances.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2012 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Benefit-Advantage/Naperville-Illinois-60563/United-Benefit-Advantage-charged-my-account-without-my-knowledge-and-consent-Naperville-865334. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Benefit Advantage