Complaint Review: United Benefit Advantage

• Updated: Tue, May 21, 2013

• Reported By: Ellen M. — Beatrice Nebraska
United Benefit Advantage
Internet USA

United Benefit Advantage Customer service was very rude, hung up on me and called me a liar. Internet

Evidently I was signed up for United Benefit Advantage through another company that I had business with.

When I called to confirm with United Benefits Advantage that my account was cancelled and that I did not order their product, the first customer service lady hung up on me.  The second one called me a liar.

I think this is a type of credit card fraud because the original company slips it in without you knowing it and then when United Advantage gets your information, they send you "junk mail" to inform you of this.  Fortunately I read my "junk mail" and caught it before they could bill me $19.95 a month.

Beware of companies that work like this.  A free trial period, for $1.95, but if you don't know you have signed up for it, then you are stuck paying every month until you figure out that you are being billed.

What really upset me is being hung up on and being called a liar.  Surely they can find better customer service than this or are they told to hang up if someone is unhappy with them?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2013 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Benefit-Advantage/internet/United-Benefit-Advantage-Customer-service-was-very-rude-hung-up-on-me-and-called-me-a-li-1052725. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Benefit Advantage