Complaint Review: United Benefits Of America

• Submitted: Tue, June 24, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, June 24, 2008

• Reported By:orlando Florida
United Benefits Of America
531 Metroplex Nashville, Tennessee U.S.A.

United Benefits Of America This company STOLE money and got access to MY BANK ACCOUNT! LIED ABOUT BENEFITS , THIS IS NOTHING BUT A GLORIFIED DISCOUNT PLAN! Nashville Tennessee

Outrageous RIP OFF!

This company , United Benefits of America (1-800-608-4471) took my money and are still taking funds out and, refuse to answer the phone so that I can cancel my "DISCOUNT CARD" that they assured me was a Insurance policy .

When I received my SO CALLED insurance plan, it was nothing but a glorifed plan with discounts to jiffy lube to get an oil change and a big whopping 10 percent off at restaurant.com and SOME medical DISCOUNTS..... On top of that, I couldn't even get my prescriptions filled as the pharmisist did not recognize the cards AT ALL! Told me they were also DISCOUNT CARDS!

So all in all I paid over $1200 DOLLARS for a discount card! They refused to refund my enrollment fees as well !

My attorney is currently working on a case to help me get my funds back. This is a total SCAM and this company should be shut down due to grossly misrepresentation and also stealing my money along with many others....

orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2008 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Benefits-Of-America/Nashville-Tennessee-37211/United-Benefits-Of-America-This-company-STOLE-money-and-got-access-to-MY-BANK-ACCOUNT-LIE-343755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Benefits Of America