Complaint Review: United Benifits Advantage

• Reported By: Billi — Southgate Michigan
United Benifits Advantage
Nationwide USA

United Benifits Advantage magazines, walmart gift cards Nationwide

I dialed 18882882747 one morning thinking I was calling at & t. There was an automated message saying I qualified for a $100 Wal Mart gift card so I went forward in the call. They asked for my banking information and said the trial was $1.95. At the end of the call I told them I was originally calling to pay my at & t bill and they told me to call 18885551212 which is the number for information. I called them back immediately and the man on the phone told me they were sending me information and a gift card and that I'd be able to cancel within the 14 day window and not be charged...that was on June 29, 2014.

07/19/2014 DEB CARD WITHDRAWAL POS #930019 *POS* ST AUGUSTINE FL RFP 877-367-9491 4265 RU ($39.95)

This is the first charge to my checking account, when I called them they say they're from United Benefit Advantage and that I should have received information on how to cancel, I never received that information and they say my charge is non refundable but they'll send me a wal mart gift card anyway.

I called back a half hour later and asked how could I have canceled if I never received my information packet via mail or email and the girl was very rude and snotty and said she'd refund it within 4-10 business days.

07/21/2014 DEB CARD WITHDRAWAL POS #865043 *POS* CHARLOTTE NC CGA 888-567-1067 10130 PERI

($29.99)

Second charge on my checking account. When I call them they state the same thing but only that this is a magazine reader account....again, no emails no mail...no information to cancel. I demanded a refund from them and the woman sounded nervous and said 4-10 days just like the other refund.

I'm moving forward with my banks fraud division. Hopefully I get my money back and hopefully this company gets shut down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2014 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Benifits-Advantage/nationwide/United-Benifits-Advantage-magazines-walmart-gift-cards-Nationwide-1164045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Benifits Advantage