Complaint Review: United Bilt Homes

• Submitted: Mon, March 04, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 04, 2013

• Reported By: Walter Camper — Little Rock Arkansas United States of America
United Bilt Homes
8500 Line Ave, Shreveport LA 71134 Shreveport,, Louisiana United States of America

United Bilt Homes UBC They built me and my 1st wife a house that did not appraise for what they charged. When the wife at the time filed for divorce in the middle of the build and the courts gave me the house they will no Shreveport, , Louisiana

United Bilt Homes built me a house the was upside down when I moved in and now I am stuck in 8.9% mortgage that I can't re-finance because I owe $105,000 and the house will only appraise at $85,000.  Don't use United Bilt Homes they are a rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2013 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Bilt-Homes/Shreveport-Louisiana-71134/United-Bilt-Homes-UBC-They-built-me-and-my-1st-wife-a-house-that-did-not-appraise-for-what-1023281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Bilt Homes