Complaint Review: United Camera

• Updated: Fri, November 02, 2012

• Reported By: Lester — Southaven Mississippi United States of America
United Camera
1062 Tower Lane Bensenville, Illinois United States of America

United Camera RIPOFF UNIT IN WORST SHAPE THATIT WAS WHEN I SUBMITTED Bensenville, Illinois

I submitted an IPOD nano in for warranty repair due to no power.  United Camera returned my product not repaired stating that my warranty was voided due to damage.  When I received the product back there were scratches all over the IPOD, the power switch was now unmovable, and the screen was now damaged (with burn marks all over it).  These issues were non existing when I submitted my IPOD.  I am totally dissatisfied with their service.  They did not even attempt to contact me to see if I was still interested in the repair.  This is just poor service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2012 07:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Camera/Bensenville-Illinois-60106/United-Camera-RIPOFF-UNIT-IN-WORST-SHAPE-THATIT-WAS-WHEN-I-SUBMITTED-Bensenville-Illinoi-963610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Camera