Complaint Review: United Camera

• Submitted: Wed, November 07, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 07, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Michigan United States of America
United Camera
Tower Lane Business Park 1062 Tower Lane Benseville, Illinois United States of America

United Camera Where is my camera? two months after unit sent for cleaning, only excuses back from United Camera Benseville, Illinois

I submitted my professional camera, and they received exactly two months ago today on September 7th. All I wanted was cleaning --I didn't want to pay $138 to replace a cracked LCD and this was clear for them.

On October 18 the web status of the camera was "In the process of being boxed and shipped", but less than a week later the status was "Necessary parts are on order to complete repair."

Then Customer Service said that "We had to order parts and the eta is the 26th of October."

Well, today is November 7th and I have not received my camera back and the status still reads "Necessary parts are on order to complete repair". I have told them that I just wanted my camera cleaned.

I so much regret having sent my camera to this business. In my communications with CustServ I feel it's all excuses and no straight answers, or straight answers that are lies. Of course if I receive my unit back, I will never ever send it to them again, and good luck if you do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2012 08:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Camera/Benseville-Illinois-60106/United-Camera-Where-is-my-camera-two-months-after-unit-sent-for-cleaning-only-excuses-b-965825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Camera