Complaint Review: United Car Exchange

• Reported By: Charles — Absecon New Jersey
United Car Exchange
P.O. Box #504 Iselin, New Jersey United States of America

United Car Exchange United Car Exchange - Customer Support. Iselin, New Jersey

I must say these guys are bad on answering calls. I must write to say how pleased I was with the whole process of advertising & selling of my CHEVROLET CAMARO. It was so easy to set-up the ad. and it went on-line at around 13..00hrs last Monday and Within approx 2 days, I received a call.. I had approx. 10 calls before i sold my car. I was happy and have no complains over the selling and ad setup process. But was so disappointed when i tried calling the customer support team none of the team member tried responding, i have not felt the customer service so good as when they did call me for the first time. I am glad these guys sell quickly but have to work on customer support.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2013 11:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Car-Exchange/Iselin-New-Jersey-08830/United-Car-Exchange-United-Car-Exchange-Customer-Support-Iselin-New-Jersey-1046587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Car Exchange