• Report: #1061911

• Reported By: vx2 — New Jersey
United Car Exchange
Iselin, NJ 08830-0504 Internet USA

United Car Exchange United Car Exchange Iselin/Edison Scam Iselin NewJersey

United Car Exchange is a scam. The marketing person will call and talk about plans and promotions and they will tell that they will return the entire fee if the car is not sold. I repeatedly asked whether I will get full refund after 3 months. The marketing person reassured that I will get the full amount back. So, thinking that I will get professional help in selling my car, I joined the Gold Deluxe plan for $199.99 and the ads were placed. To my surprise, I never received any calls from anybody asking for my car. Finally after 90 days, I filled up the money back form, but I got back only $99.99 and $100 was deducted for administration services as written in the money back form. When I asked the company about this, they denied that they promised the entire fees, but only the "profiling fee". So, be careful about this scam. If you post add in craiglist or other free sites you will get good response and would be able to sell your car faster. If there are any positive reviews, it must be the company employees!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2013 09:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Car-Exchange/internet/United-Car-Exchange-United-Car-Exchange-IselinEdison-Scam-Iselin-NewJersey-1061911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Car Exchange