Complaint Review: United Card Services

• Submitted: Sun, June 22, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, July 24, 2003

• Reported By:Houston Texas
United Card Services
1502 Niagra St. Buffalo, NY 14213, New York U.S.A.

United Card Services ripoff Buffalo New York

*Consumer Comment: United Card Services PLEASE REPORT

*Author of original report: Additional Phone Numbers

*Consumer Comment: we also had the 249 withdrawn

United Card Services debited my acct for $249. I have not received the promised CC and this has been since Feb. 2003. They keep telling me I am on the resend list. After 5 months, I asked for a refund, which they said they would do after 2 days. I have not received my refund and now when I call, I get a message stating that calls from my area cannot go through.

Ageel
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2003 06:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Card-Services/Buffalo-NY-14213-New-York-14213/United-Card-Services-ripoff-Buffalo-New-York-61490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Card Services

888-495-8501
Thank you!

Additional Phone Numbers

AUTHOR: Ageel - (U.S.A.)

The 888 811 9287 number is no longer working. I was able to get some additional phone numbers.
United Card Services

1 866 812 9987
1 416 964 0983
1 416 744 7654
1 416 744 8319

I got a call from a United Card Services Rep saying that they are resending the cards. They have been saying that for the last 4 months. Hope this can be of help.

we also had the 249 withdrawn

AUTHOR: Amy - (U.S.A.)

we also had the 249 withdrawn on the 1st of april and to date have not recieved the cc with a limit of 2000, last call to them was that they would fed-ex us one by the end of the week, no cc has arived. and now we cannot call the 1-888-811-9287 as it is now not able to call from this aera