Complaint Review: United Card Services

• Submitted: Fri, March 26, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, March 26, 2004

• Reported By:Fayetteville Arkansas
United Card Services
Buffalo Newyork Buffalo, New York U.S.A.

United Card Services New york - United Card Services United Card Services ripoff Buffalo New York

I was contacted in late December 02 / early January 03, everything seemed on the up and up, as time went by I had not received my card and continued to contact the comopany. I would get up at all hours of the morning to leave a message because all I could ever reach was their customer service mail box that was always full.
They would return my calls and their excuses always sounded plausabile.

Untill one day I received a call at work offering me this card. The same company and the same card. I went balistic. I spoke with the lady and told her that I was suppose to have already be received this card and it was long past the due date promised.. She assured me that their company had never contacted me .. I had everything names,dates, everyone that I had talked to and when and what was discusssed written down at the time. I got transfered to a "supervisor"
To make a really long story short I went round and round with them for another couple of months, trying to get my money back to no avail.

I received a call one day from their "Bank Manager" who ASSURED me that this was an oversight and they were regretfully sorry and that I would have my money deposited back into my account with in the next 72 hours. Time passed and no deposit. Their number had changed.

I did track down another # that was working at the time through RipOff reprots site.

They would not even return my calls now.

I had even gone to my bank several times through this to try to get help to no avail. They were very unresponsive to my needs I could not even get the ACH information from them so I could contact an atty. I have since pulled my account from them too.

I reported them to the BBB in New York. I contacted the atty General in Arkansas and in New York and none of these people would help me.

Here it is over a year later and still no card or refund of my deposit.

What makes this really bad. I was a single mother at the time, working 3 jobs to make my bills. I really didn't have $249.00 to spend. I was trying to start over and rebuild what had been destoryed in my marriage, and to try to make things better for my son and myself.

Regina
Fayetteville, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2004 03:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Card-Services/Buffalo-New-York/United-Card-Services-New-york-United-Card-Services-United-Card-Services-ripoff-Buffalo-N-85462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Card Services