Complaint Review: United Card

• Submitted: Wed, June 18, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, July 04, 2003

• Reported By:honolulu Hawaii
United Card
1502 Niagra St Buffalo, New York U.S.A.

United Card Services deceptive slow prossessing ripoff Buffalo New York

*Consumer Suggestion: New number

*Consumer Comment: Sorry, but I don't understand!

United Card Services ripoff, deceive, slow prossessing tricked and lied to us rip-off scam dirt bags consumer rip-off fraud ripoff business from hell dirty ripoff liars mistreated and ripped off Buffalo New York .....

ON MARCH 4,2003 @ 10:00 AM, CHRIS MCKENNA FROM UNITED CARD SERVICES CALLED MY HOME PHONE AND OFFERED ME A DEAL THAT I THOUGHT WAS UNBELIEVEABLE MASTERCARD CREDIT LIMIT

OF $7,500 WITH NO INTEREST FOR 5 YEARS AND NO ANNUAL FEE AND IT'LL COST ME $249 TO START. SO I ACCEPTED THE OFFER BY GIVING MY CHECKING ACCOUNT NUMBER TO DEDUCT IT FROM

THERE. HE SAID IT'LL BE DEDUCTED ON MARCH 14, 2003 AND PACKAGE SHOULD COME IN 3-4 WEEKS. I WAITED AND WAITED AND NEVER CAME IN. I FINALLY CALLED THAT NUMBER HE GAVE

ME TOLL FREE NUMBER 1-888-811-9287, I GET A RECORDING THAT CAN'T ACCEPT THIS CALL IN OUR AREA. EVERSINCE THEN I'M PISSED OFF THAT SOMEONE I TRUSTED PULLED A RIPOFF STUNT ON ME!

Arlene
honolulu, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2003 07:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Card/Buffalo-New-York-14213/United-Card-Services-deceptive-slow-prossessing-ripoff-Buffalo-New-York-61102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Card

#1 Consumer Suggestion

New number

AUTHOR: Margaret - (U.S.A.)

try this number 1-866-812-9987

Sorry, but I don't understand!

AUTHOR: RJ - (U.S.A.)

"EVERSINCE THEN I'M PISSED OFF THAT SOMEONE I TRUSTED PULLED A RIPOFF STUNT ON ME!"

Someone you trusted? Let me try to get this picture.

A complete STRANGER called you out of the blue and offered a credit card deal that could not possibly have been true by any stretch of the imagination.

Then you freely give that complete STRANGER all of your bank account information that he needed in order to STEAL $250.00 from you. [And possibly more in the future.]

Sorry, I still fail to understand why you thought this shady telemarketer was your friend in the first place and could be trusted.

Do you?