Complaint Review: United Cash Advance

• Updated: Thu, February 24, 2011

• Reported By: Neecer — Daytona Beach Florida United States of America
United Cash Advance
Internet Daytona Beach, Florida United States of America

United Cash Advance David Jones, Daniel US Legal Department Daytona Beach, Florida

*Author of original report: Another call from David Jones

*Consumer Comment: The next time he calls

I just received a call from a man with a very thick Pakistani accent who said his name was David Jones(LOL) He said he was calling from the US Legal Department and that I had three cases pending against me and I was about to be sued. He said I had received a pay day loan from United Cash Advance and did not make good on the loan. I wish I had an advance !!! He said he was going to get his supervisor and if I would hold on he would explain everything. He had my full name and SS # that's scary! But he said I was going to be sued if I didn't make good on the loans. I told him I never got the loan and he was full of you know what and he could sue me all he wanted I had nothing for him to take. He said I could have my lawyer call him and before he could give me the number I hung up on him. Then he called back to give me the number anyway so I took it for future references. After reading about this scam on your website I called them back and told them I knew what they were up to and that I would see them in court! I then hung up and haven't heard back from them since. How dumb do these people think we Americans are? If that is what our country represents to them after we let them come over here and start a life practically tax free without a worry of being shot by some government official who would love to imprison them instead of giving them rights then I say blow them all to hell! That's where they belong!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2011 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Cash-Advance/Daytona-Beach-Florida-32118/United-Cash-Advance-David-Jones-Daniel-US-Legal-Department-Daytona-Beach-Florida-682576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Cash Advance

Another call from David Jones

AUTHOR: Neecer - (United States of America)

Well I finally had enough of "The department of Financial Investigations"  They have called my best friend and my employer and I am done dealing with their harrassments.  I finally contacted the State's Attorney here in Daytona Beach who referred me to the local police department after a call to them, they sent an officer out to talk with me.  He was awesome.  He called the numbers I had an starting asking questions.  On the first call they hung up on him and on the second call they got my number first then hung up on him.  I hope that was enough to scare them into not calling me anymore.  He said unless I was dumb enough to give them money there really wasn't anything they could do.  This happens so much that even the FBI doesn't do anything about it anymore.  That is sad that as hard working tax paying citizens we have to put up with this harerassment.  Now want to hear something really funny...I have just gotten a flood of emails saying I have won a boat load of money and just need to pay a fee to get it.  They lose you in one department and the other department must take over.  Who could be so blind that they would pay a fee to get prize money?These people are unreal, I would love to meet them face to face.  I would show them what

happens when you keep harrassing american citizens and don't take a friendly hint

The next time he calls

AUTHOR: Steph - (USA)

The next time he calls tell him this . Tell this scammer that you contracted a very powerful voodoo high priest to put a very strong death hex on him.

They believe in this