Complaint Review: United Cash Advance

• Updated: Tue, September 17, 2013

• Reported By: April Sims — Abilene Texas
United Cash Advance
, Select State/Province USA

United Cash Advance Keep getting phone calls that I owe a loan that I do not owe and they threaten my job and going to jail unknown

I am getting several phone calls a day threatening me with prison as well a getting me fired. I have voicemails that state information regarding this. I have told them I don't owe and not to call anymore but they still continue to do it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2013 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Cash-Advance/Select-StateProvince/United-Cash-Advance-Keep-getting-phone-calls-that-I-owe-a-loan-that-I-do-not-owe-and-they-1085317. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Cash Advance