Complaint Review: United Cash Advance

• Updated: Thu, June 13, 2013

• Reported By: Somehelp — Cleveland Ohio
United Cash Advance
Internet USA

United Cash Advance Highly deceitful,false and misleading, angered, disrespectful, non business oriented, trying to intimidate with an alias of David Jones which doesnt fit his oriental accent. Someone who seems scamish. Internet

I have two separate situations with this company. I didnt realize that the first was in connection with the second until this person used a few choice words in both "cases" as he calls them. First situation was geared around me owning various creditors over thousands of dollars which could not be put in black and white and be sent out to me for verification. I was told that I had 90 days to pay all creditors thousands of dollars (no set denomoination)if not paid then the police will pick me up from my address which was clearly somehow submitted to their data base. I was intimidated, never had this told to me.

The second situation was with the pay-day-loan. I recieved a call stating I owed $3,000  for a pay day loan via my bank account. This took maybe 2-3 phone calls in one day to be revealed. I again asked for something in writting to verfify this false information. Who wouldnt know they recieved monies through a bank account? again I was alittle intimidated. After talking to him, I immediately called my bank to see if anything was pending from a few months ago, the teller said she went back all the way to February only to find nothing but direct deposits from my part time employment. I think 3 minutes went by only to see my employer was calling to tell me this person has been calling being very direspectful to several coworkers,and mangement with this regard repeatedly. I forgot to mention the calls to my job during the first situation also. This David Jones also called me and my job today in efforts to have me terminated, this was admitted from Mr. David Jones, I also let my employer know of his intentions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2013 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Cash-Advance/internet/United-Cash-Advance-Highly-deceitfulfalse-and-misleading-angered-disrespectful-non-bu-1058896. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Cash Advance