Complaint Review: United Cash Advance

• Submitted: Thu, June 21, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, June 21, 2012

• Reported By: rbbk — Houston Texas United States of America
United Cash Advance

United Cash Advance calls from Milton with Talbot and Assoc threatening to have me arrested, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Another Team Rebut wantobe

*Consumer Comment: dont worry

So I got a call today at work and on my cell phone from 305-438-6150 from Milton with Talbot and Associates.  He said there was a fraudulent charge from 10/31/2010 that needed to be addressed or else there would be a warrant for my arrest.  He said he represented United Cash Advance.  He had my current address, but I did not live there in 2010.  I would not confirm my address, I only told him I did not live at that address in 2010.

He then asked if I was denying that I applied for this loan, and I said yes, then he told me papers would be filed in the morning to have a warrant out for my arrest.

I am very concerned but not sure who to notify, my local police??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2012 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Cash-Advance/internet/United-Cash-Advance-calls-from-Milton-with-Talbot-and-Assoc-threatening-to-have-me-arrest-900878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Cash Advance

Another Team Rebut wantobe

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

Trash talk

dont worry

AUTHOR: GeorgeV - (USA)

these people are from other countries using majic jack phones, there no from united cash advance or any other company, they stole your information from a database and are trying to get you to wire them money thru western union or some other untraceable means, they use pick up people in canada, cameroon, nigeria and europe etc.

i would call them some real choice names and change your number. you cant be arrested for oweing money.