Complaint Review: United Cash Advance

• Submitted: Tue, January 08, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 08, 2013

• Reported By: Picked_the_wrong_chick — auburn California United States of America
United Cash Advance
761 kidder street wilkes barre, Pennsylvania United States of America
  • Phone: 904-436-9001
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

United Cash Advance Roy Ting scam, threaten, wilkes barre, Pennsylvania

A Mr. David Cooper called me claiming that I took out a cash advance for $300 though United Cash Advance, but if i obtained a MoneyGram card in the amount of $120 then I would be dismissed of criminal prosecution. I contacted my bank and no advance was on my record. I then called a Mr. Thomas O'Brian at 904-436-9001 (who claimed to be Mr. Coopers supervisor) to let him know I was going to contest this issue, then he had an attorney call me, Roy Ting (after my attorney did research, found out hes not even a real attorney!), his number is 818-446-6753, where Mr. Ting then threatened to personally sue me and threatened to have police come and arrest me in the next two hours and to pay $7,000 in restitution. This all occurred at my work and caused me to have a panic attack. These people are horible!! Beware of the SCAM!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 05:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Cash-Advance/wilkes-barre-Pennsylvania-18702/United-Cash-Advance-Roy-Ting-scam-threaten-wilkes-barre-Pennsylvania-993578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Cash Advance