Complaint Review: United Cash Loan

• Submitted: Wed, June 06, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, June 06, 2007

• Reported By:Elmont New York
United Cash Loan
unitedcashloan.com Elmont, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

UnitedCashLoan fraudulent claims against my checking account debit ripoff New York internet

I borrowed 200.00 from united cash loan. They were to take out 50.00 everypay day until 260.00 was paid. United continued to take money out of my account pass 260.00. I overpaid them 185.00.(445.00)total. I could not get in touch with them. The last two paychecks, they took out 95.00 each time. I filed a claim with the bank and put a stop on my AHC that cost me an addition 26.00. Do I have a lawsuit so they think twice before doing this again to someone else?

Richard
Elmont, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2007 01:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Cash-Loan/Elmont-New-York-11003/UnitedCashLoan-fraudulent-claims-against-my-checking-account-debit-ripoff-New-York-interne-252765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Cash Loan