Complaint Review: United Cash Loan

• Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013

• Reported By: Savingmore1 — raleigh North Carolina United States of America
United Cash Loan
Raleigh NC Ralegh, North Carolina United States of America

United Cash Loan HELP!! I can not get a answer form them WHY? Husband browed 200.00 in Dec 20012, they say we own 800.00 Ralegh, North Carolina

Help Last fall Dec 2012 Husband got a loan$ 200.00 (I just found out today) They called and told him he owes.800.00

They will not l send him a list of the Charges.  So we know what we are paying and why ??? He payed the 200.00 back on time , How can I Or he get a list of what we owe and why?? We have closed the bank account he use ,(we did this in Jan because we needed a closer branch )  We can not get any answer , I just like to know what they say we owe, If it legal for them not to tell us and now want or sai they have turned us over to a credit collection,

Also My name was not on the this (Was on the bank accout) will it go on my record because we married??
Help !! Sorry to say we not a young couple we are older and he just needed for a few weeks to paid a Ins payment then payed the loan back . I like to have copy of the date he brrowed,/repayied and all the charge .Is it legal for them NOT to give this out to Hi or me!!!

Who can I report this to ?? HELP !! Do I need to go to the TV station ?? think this would help??
HJ /Raleigh/NC

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Cash-Loan/Ralegh-North-Carolina-/United-Cash-Loan-HELP-I-can-not-get-a-answer-form-them-WHY-Husband-browed-20000-in-D-1012250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Cash Loan