Complaint Review: United Cash Loan

• Updated: Mon, April 10, 2006

• Reported By:Lakewood California
United Cash Loan
www.unitedcashloans.com, Nationwide U.S.A.

United Cash Loan - US FAST CASH - FSM GROUP ripoff I paid them off and they are still trying to get money out of me! Nationwide Internet

My check book got stolen in 2004 and I had to stop my checking account and get a new one. I told them(United Cash) that this has happen and then they said you will have to pay everything and the penalty fee for stop payment on your extension. I explained to them that I need to make payments now because of this stolen check book and that it created problems with someone using my previous checking account which created overdrafts and the bank was trying to get this sorted out.

No go on their part. So I had to get a debt mangement program to step in and help me with this problem and it created problems with my other accounts. I am responsible but I do not want to be taken advantage of and that is what they wanted to do. So they made a deal with my debt management program to take so much out each month to pay them off and they were!

Now after a year I am getting attorney calls so to speak and no paperwork during this time period about this alleged collection. Well I faxed it over to them the documents to show it is paid off and never heard from thema gain until 6 months later saying another attorney called and said payment has not been made. etc. I told her I sent documentation and why am I being called upon again? I faxed it over again. No more phone calls.

Now on 4/10/06 I get another phone call at work from a lady being so nice on the phone that this United Cash loan has not been paid off and needs to be paid and they got ahold of my payroll department. Well I got irrate and said "This has been paid off and I have documentation to prove this"! click on her side. The phone went dead. They have not called the payrool department either.

I am tired of being harassed by this situation. My debt management program paid this off and I AM STILL GETTING harrassed.

Is anyone else having this type of problem with UNITED FAST CASH aka-FSM Group, aka-US FAST CASH !

This company needs a class action suit to happen!

Denise
Lakewood, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2006 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Cash-Loan/nationwide/United-Cash-Loan-US-FAST-CASH-FSM-GROUP-ripoff-I-paid-them-off-and-they-are-still-tryi-185887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Cash Loan