• Report: #204392

• Updated: Thu, August 03, 2006

• Reported By:Paynesville Minnesota
United Cash Loans - Nationwide - Us Fast Cash - 500fast Cash
Internet U.S.A.

United Cash Loans - Nationwide - Us Fast Cash - 500fast Cash ripoff taking advantage of people in need!! Internet

I too was fooled by these companies. I dealt with united cash loans aka nationwide,xpress 2, ambassador collection, payday two, 500 fast cash, us fast cash, rio resourses, dms marketing, cfr, gfsil and fast cash 500. These are some of the possible names that maybe sucking your checking accounts dry every month.

I had taken a 400.00 loan out in April 2006. They have taken 120.00 out every two weeks since. In July they took my whole paycheck in different amounts, 30.00.50.00.60.00.60.00.155.00. So far they have taken 835.00 with another 120.00 being bounced back to them.

My bank is willing to help me stop these people.
I called ucl to ask what the deal was and I was told that I still owed them over 500.00 in princple and interest and that another payment is due on the 4th of august along with the payment that bounced and service charges on there end.

Please... any of you considering taking out a loan out on the net DON'T do it. Any of you searching for a phone number I do have one for United Cash Loans 866-808-0936

Denise
Paynesville, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2006 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Cash-Loans-Nationwide-Us-Fast-Cash-500fast-Cash/internet/United-Cash-Loans-Nationwide-Us-Fast-Cash-500fast-Cash-ripoff-taking-advantage-of-204392. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Cash Loans - Nationwide - Us Fast Cash - 500fast Cash

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC