reflects

• Submitted: Mon, June 25, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, June 26, 2007

• Reported By:Cleveland Ohio
United Cash Loans, UsFastCash
3531 P Street NW Miami, Oklahoma U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-354-0602
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

United Cash Loans, UsFastCash ripoff, dishones, unauthorized bank debits, can't get through to a live person Miami Oklahoma

Whatever you do , DO NOT ever take out a loan with either one of these companies.I took out a loan from them that was paid back and now I am overdrawn by $300.00 because of unauthorized debits. I want them to stop withdrawing money from my account and to stop all collection proceedings. I would also like to have the $300credited back to my account. I doubt I will get my money back so beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown
Cleveland, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2007 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Cash-Loans-UsFastCash/Miami-Oklahoma-74355/United-Cash-Loans-UsFastCash-ripoff-dishones-unauthorized-bank-debits-cant-get-throug-256803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Cash Loans, UsFastCash