Complaint Review: United Cash Loans

Garden City New York Garden City, New York USA
  • Phone: 1-516-515-4621
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

United Cash Loans Alfred Reed and James Watson Fraud Fraud Fraud Garden City New York

*Author of original report: They are still trying!!!

I was called by united loans and told my loan went thru, which is odd considering I never applied for a loan with this company. I was told to go to western union and pay for the fees of them sending the money western union. That fee was $312.00  for a loan of $6500.00. James Watson(i'm sure not his real name) told me I would have the money in 5 to 10 min. After waiting half an hour I was told I had to pay taxes on the loan before getting it. Another $296.00.Then was refered to the (IRS agent) working with the loan company. His name (not) I was told is Alfred Reed and his badge #2919. After talking with him he then changed his  "badge " # to his ext.. Needless to say, they didn't get any more money. I told him this sounds like a scam to me he got mas and hung up on me. When I got home he left me a message that he still wanted to give me the loan. I have him on my machine!!! When I got on my computer and looked up their BBB rating yep you guessed it "F". $312.00 lesson learned.!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2013 04:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Cash-Loans/Garden-City-New-York/United-Cash-Loans-Alfred-Reed-and-James-Watson-Fraud-Fraud-Fraud-Garden-City-New-York-1085603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Cash Loans

They are still trying!!!

AUTHOR: Pamela - ()

Since the last comunication, a fellow by the name of Jonathan Black informed me to get my money back, all I would have to do is suprise send more money so they could send me papers to sign for the loan I never applied for. They bought info from some 3rd party. The last time I talked to him in Sept. I was eventually refered to a "manager" who told me I would receive my money back within 30 days. Supprise the "manager" unexpectally took another job. So now Johnathan Black "the new manager", not only answers the phone "right", I was told he had my check right in front of him, (how convienant). He then proceded to tell me if I did'nt send another $200.00 I would not get my money back. I reminded him I never applied for or signed any papers for a loan. He yelled at me and told me I would never get my money back and he was "scrubbing my check". He tore some paper over the phone. I then told he he's not heard the last from me!!!!!!! These people have to be stopped!!!!! They are all of Indian decent. You can't mistake that accent!!! The World Trade Commission is now also involved.  DON"T FALL FOR THESE FRAUDS!!!!!!!!!!!