Sheets

• Submitted: Thu, February 28, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, February 28, 2008

• Reported By:Orange California
United Cash Loans
https://unitedcashloans.com Orange, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 714-538-1759
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

United Cash Loans UnitedCashLoan is a total ripoff Orange California

I am a single parent of two young children and I went on line to get a loan in December so I could get Christmas gifts for my children and I had nothing but trouble trying to pay this company off. United Cash Loan took $90.00 out of my account on two seperate occasions and when I realized what was going on I closed my checking account. I got a money order for the balance I owed the company and mailed it to their corporate office. It was impossible to find a phone number, address or contact their office. The only way you can get ahold of them or the only way they will disclose a phone number is when they are calling to collect more money. They give you the number and extention of some person in their company. I hope something will be done about these kind of scams soon because I cannot afford to pay anymore money then I have already paid. What was a $300 loan turns out to be more like $500 or $600. It is really sad had people can operate in this kind of business.

Lisa
Orange, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2008 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Cash-Loans/Orange-California-92866/United-Cash-Loans-UnitedCashLoan-is-a-total-ripoff-Orange-California-312990. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Cash Loans