Complaint Review: United Cash Loans

• Updated: Fri, June 14, 2013

• Reported By: United cash loans — St Louis Missouri
United Cash Loans
Internet USA

United Cash Loans I took a loan for $200.00. They deposted 400.00 in my account. I was under the impression my payment was 120.00. They took the 120 then took 400.00 out of my account. Internet

United cash loans is a ripoff and rude to deal with on phone. they took unauthized payments from my checking account and when I confronted them they were rude and wouldnt speak to me. Gave me a 400.00 loan when I wanted 200.00. Then charged 120.00. financecharge. I was made to beleve the 120.00 was the payment. When they swept the account they took the 120.00 separetley and then took 400.00 unauthorized dollars out of my account. When I called them the rude operator told me the 120.00 was the finance charge and the 400 was for the loan. Then when I told her i was going to turn them in she replied they would no longer speak to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2013 05:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Cash-Loans/internet/United-Cash-Loans-I-took-a-loan-for-20000-They-deposted-40000-in-my-account-I-was-un-1059280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Cash Loans